Posts by neque1
27 posts total, newest first.
AW Hacks By Klintosin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I've been using all day yesterday playing in cooperative exo (private party) and I have no ban yet.Name Tool By Klintosin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=HyperShifter;9983350]Download .Net 4.5 and try again.[/QUOTE]
That was the problem, was pending updates including some framework, Thx.SeNsoR Stats Injector v1.5in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Yes, my stats were reestablished as before the (time player, win, lost ...) but retain the prestige that I set my mind is still in good condition and can play without problemsSeNsoR Stats Injector v1.5in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aqulaane;9981451]Damn. I used this just a few hours ago (about 6) and my stats were already reset. Be careful guys. They caught this FAST. They caught my modified stats (I made them look realistic as I am 15 *hackName Tool By Klintosin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - 265279No work for me.I receive this error
Showing the 5 most recent posts.