Posts by Vovan1993
7 posts total, newest first.
Engine.ini update 28\10\17in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ninjaman4bit;13222645]Новые команды:
[/script/engine.renderersettings]
foliage.LODDistanceScaleGrass = 0
foliage.MinLOD = 1
л&#Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - ffriozi I did. But my Pak weighs more than the native, and the game re starts when entering the server what could be the problem?Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ffriozi;12916197]for some ppl 2.7.6 may work ..
give an try[/QUOTE]
Well I will try I will unsubscribe..
- - - Updated - - -
similar error
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=ffriozi;12916197]for some ppl 2.7.6 mayNoob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ffriozi;12916194]Installed version of Python 2.7.6?[/QUOTE]
there you say 2.7Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - cd c:/edit
u4pak.py pack TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_erangel.pak TslGame
Did everything according to your instructions
Showing the 5 most recent posts.