Posts by Adillius
21 posts total, newest first.
Buying 2021 Calendar Code ASAPin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Blatant scammer, do not associate with this user.Buying 2021 Calendar Code ASAPin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm interested in calendar codes. Added on IM.[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Let us know what the outcome is I presume they just can't be bothered to deal with chargebacks so they just let it go? Lmao[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Just got banned on the outdated version of 059, just logged into realm as usual and got hit with "This account has been banned" - any advice? I did enter Oryx Sanctuary so I presume there is some sort of detection they h059 Client "Lost connection to server"in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - After build 34.0.0 I keep getting "Lost connection to server" after around 30-40 minutes of gameplay. I activate exalt mode and play normally, the client performance is fine but I get randomly disconnected. Currently on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.