Posts by Neeegaa
19 posts total, newest first.
google is dead now stop posting about it plsin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=ecafepyt;13718703]I mean, I can give you all the proof you want lol
https://puu.sh/AJVhS/7e0a4915fa.png
https://puu.sh/AJVh6/0b25481fd1.png[/QUOTE]
UK not USAgoogle is dead now stop posting about it plsin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=ecafepyt;13717984]Got the label at 2pm yesterday, boxed it an hour later, got the replacement email 5 hours ago :)
Stop saying it's dead pls.
2 XL 128GB.
https://puu.sh/AJEvm/cd29405019.png[/QUOTE]
Cool photosgoogle is dead now stop posting about it plsin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=xSilva-_-;13717886]I got 2 today lol[/QUOTE]
When did you box it and send it?Whos had replacements ship within the last 24 hours?in Marketplace Talk - Any others shipped out in the last 24 hours?🔥(AUTOBUY) HQ PIXEL 2XL IMEI's 128GB BOTH COLOURS🔥in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=lad0s;13714370]CHANGE OF MIND, DOING PIXEL 2 LABELS NOW[/QUOTE]
I don’t see a listing with pixel 2 label. Added you IM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.