Posts by lewis1994
600 posts total, newest first.
Blood Shot Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Nice man, I really like them.Auto self nade farming Botin CrossFire Discussions - If I would have time in few days I can create one, but I can't promise anything since I'm busy with university *.* If I make one, I'll post it for free, ofc. Don't annoy me with pms or something.Kareem's111 Simple Memory Hack !in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Good hack,mate. Good job making it.
Keep up the good work.I need new accin CrossFire Discussions - Yo guys, can anyone make me an account.
I'm from Eu, so can't make any :P
Let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you msg with info (PW,ID,SQ,SA).REALITY V4 [ΛIMBӨƬ ΣƧP MΣMӨЯY]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It gets detected for me -.-'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.