Posts by Anthony C.
16 posts total, newest first.
HWID Ban Questionin Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Damn alright. Do you know how safe HWID spoofers are?HWID Ban Questionin Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, I got HWID banned on EFT a few months ago.
Since then I got a new GPU and replaced my old drives as I upgraded to new SSD's.
I was just wondering, since i changed my GPU and hard drives, will I still be HWID ✅ Edgy Tarkov Shop ✅ | 💰 Roubles | Items | 🔥 Carry Servicein Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Vouch!! He got to me super quickly and shit on ppl while I was looting so i could make ez profit, def recommend and I will be buying from him again. He even gave me a free run so I could get a labs card :)Chat no longer opens??in General - same thing happend to me, idk what it is. Not enough posts maybe?What are your favorite games? (Also looking for some good RPG game)in General - One of my favorite games is Destiny 1, it's only on console. By far my most played game and it's still pretty active despite its age, would def recommend
Showing the 5 most recent posts.