Posts by acnalagon
3 posts total, newest first.
All Working Dead Frontier Codes Here! 12-10-16in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=_perma;12489397]--All of the following codes have been tested in the Dead Frontier Standalone Client. That's right, not Firefox. I have no bans thus far and am Level 52 at the time of posting this.
--I did not inAll Working Dead Frontier Codes Here! 12-10-16in Dead Frontier Hacks - so what hacks can be used right now on mozilla then?
- - - Updated - - -
can this be used for the standalone client because I can't get it to work on the browser. the unity web player isn't installing.Trying to sort out the codes for GM Loots, instant open and xp, which are they?in Dead Frontier Hacks - I was going through the forum(Super Gamer's compiled list of working codes) and I wanted to know which of the codes can be used on multiplayer that ONLY do GM bonuses, instant loot open thingy and xp/bonus and speed. Wou
Showing the 3 most recent posts.