Posts by $_$
384 posts total, newest first.
$_$ = SCAM ?in General - [QUOTE=Marcus.;12610735]Go back to paying for pictures of other peoples clothing.[/QUOTE]
Sure let me hit up my biggest fan on skype$_$ = SCAM ?in General - [QUOTE=okyleokyle;12610715]Hope the moderators judge you with a clear mind.I'll respect their opinion but damn hope you get banned.[/QUOTE]
Go back to refunding g2a you desperate fuck$_$ = SCAM ?in General - [QUOTE=okyleokyle;12610671]Show us these vouchers you are saying are testing the e-book show us conversations.[/QUOTE]
Not yet bruh when I release the e-book and make a thread ;)
Plus then you'll "accuse" me of fake con$_$ = SCAM ?in General - [QUOTE=Marcus.;12610653]I didn't necessarily mean you would exit scam with that specific thing you are selling.[/QUOTE]
What would I be sellin fam?
A stolen laptop that apparently mpgh thinks I never returned?
- - - Up$_$ = SCAM ?in General - [QUOTE=Marcus.;12609685]Yeah probably, he will post for a bit and most likely exit scam shortly.[/QUOTE]
Alright to end this once and for all
First with the technicals, the e-book was never released first of all so y
Showing the 5 most recent posts.