Posts by Gypsycat
59 posts total, newest first.
GYPSYCAT'S 8% SERVICE ALL STORES (PAYPAL AND BTC ACCEPTED)in User Services - Answered everyone on Skype. Still doing refunds.GYPSYCAT'S 8% SERVICE ALL STORES (PAYPAL AND BTC ACCEPTED)in User Services - [QUOTE=_GreenSteive;13534890]Gearbest too?
Interesting, do you do UK?[/QUOTE]
i don't do UKGYPSYCAT'S 8% SERVICE ALL STORES (PAYPAL AND BTC ACCEPTED)in User Services - [QUOTE=Niinnja;13534832]added you on Skype to clarify the details[/QUOTE]
Not sure I can help you considering you are in the UK.GYPSYCAT'S 8% SERVICE ALL STORES (PAYPAL AND BTC ACCEPTED)in User Services - [QUOTE=Dually;13534549]Added you on skype. username is imaqzftw[/QUOTE]
Confirmed we are talking on Skype.GYPSYCAT'S 8% SERVICE ALL STORES (PAYPAL AND BTC ACCEPTED)in User Services - I can do Canada and the United States. I prefer to stay away from Europe, they seem to be on top of the fraud scene.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=nyxzryu;13534077]Added you on skype man, confirm :v[/QUOTE]
I addd every
Showing the 5 most recent posts.