Posts by DommCA
3 posts total, newest first.
Editing with Paint?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Is it possible to edit with Paint when editing .REZ files or is Photoshop a must?If Photoshop is a must do I have to buy it or is there a way around it? Would the free trial version of Photoshop work sufficiently?Hello Kitty MOD, MANLY AS FK, (For R870 and Military)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Has this been approved? Idk how to tell except for when I see a MOD posting 'Clean, Approved, Not a virus, etc.' I'm guessing it is though?
EDIT: Nvm, I read somewhere else that you only need virus scans for .exe'sWhat to do if there's two colors for AK-47?in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I'm a new member as of 12/2/09 so idk what to do.
Let's say I used a MOD from the MOD List (Stickied) that made some of my guns change skins, including the AK-47. Now my AK-47 is an artic wolf. But I want another sk
Showing the 3 most recent posts.