Posts by Allura
6,137 posts total, newest first.
Where is the best place to get disposalable virtual visa/mastercards (the legal way)?in General - [QUOTE=Silent;15154186]
From the sounds of things, you're starting a bunch of websites or some shit like that.
If you're not willing to fork up the cost of emails and debit cards for each of the businesses what areCryptoway.uk - Skam or Legitin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ShephardN7;15157414]Update: It's a scam for sure. I reinvested the profits again twice and they locked the account. I asked the manager whats up, and she said I need to pay an account activation fee of $400.
I'mBTC futurein Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ukemlow;15154407]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENaXcH4A75A&t=279s[/QUOTE]
I didn't bother watching the video because it's just some skidmark drawing random ass lines to find patterns.
Also assuming he saiCryptoway.uk - Skam or Legitin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ShephardN7;15151718]I'm very skeptical about these groups as well.
So here is the update. I successfully withdrew the $500 to coinbase. BUT, the way I did it is this. The next day after my initial deposit, this BTC futurein Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=ukemlow;15154045]you freak me out bro[/QUOTE]
Why? History more or less always repeats itself with Bitcoin. We are in a bear market and will be for a little over 3 years/until the next halving happens.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.