Posts by Kettle Corn
5 posts total, newest first.
WOW ... I am banned. Click for more information.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hello lads. So I got banned today randomly. :eek:
All I did was test out hacks to see if it works and now I am banned...
the hacks did not even work for me.
I join a game, pass the intermission..
and then it ki20 Degree Aimbotin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - So... it won't work on Windows 7?20 Degree Aimbotin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I press F1 ... don't get any menu or anything :(20 Degree Aimbotin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - What does that mean..?20 Degree Aimbotin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - it is not working for me.. i do what it says on the directions .. i press f1 in game and nothing..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.