Posts by mickdc
17 posts total, newest first.
Selling a mid-game account! [Paypal]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - SCAMMER. SCAMMED ME FOR $65.
- - - Updated - - -
059 How can I report this scammer? I have proof of everything.Buying Mid-End Game Account. Many UT's and Legendary Pet [Paypal]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I am looking to buy a good account with many UTs and a Legendary Pet. I am willing to pay around 80 USD for the account. WILL BE USUING MIDDLEMAN. ACCOUNT MUST COME WITH 3 SECURITY ANSWERS AND LAST 3 GOLD PURCHASES. ScamMAX DIVINE PET ACCOUNT LOTS OF SHATS WHITESin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - PLease check skype400 accounts - 1399 potsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Added on skype.Need advice on selling a well-known accountin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I'd like to buy this account. If it is an end-game account I am willing to pay up to $500 for it. I can also take care of privating everything once I buy it. Please contact me through skype: jackrettig1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.