Posts by Marelox
10 posts total, newest first.
BlueFlame hack v1 for 3.18.5 (Enchanted GunStats)in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Yes I respect that I was just asking :D Keep up the great work so far : DDDDBlueFlame hack v1 for 3.18.5 (Enchanted GunStats)in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - I hope he does too because I'm searching for a cheat to get banned for ages and wasn't able to find one yet. I already played with this cheat 5 hours and still didn't got banned. Unfortunatly you can't play with this cheIs there any cheat to get banned very fast?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Ye I was searching but I wasn't able to find any clients or stuff like that. Do you know any that work ?Is there any cheat to get banned very fast?in Unturned Discussions & Help - I want a very fast way to get banned in Unturned because I've been trying to get banned for 3 months now but I don't find a way to get game banned...... So I need your help.BlueFlame hack v1 for 3.18.5 (Enchanted GunStats)in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Are you releasing an update for this cheat? : -)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.