Posts by thazachsta
270 posts total, newest first.
[E-book] How to get a free pair of TRITTON AX 720 gaming headset. [HAVE PROOF]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hyper...as I posted above, I bought this book. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I have a feeling they caught on.CANA Major 4 + permsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - B U M PSelling 60m rsgp!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Honestly, the most I think you'll get is $0.60 per mill. Just sayin...Trading Runescape account for Crossfire account (high rank)in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=daemonte5;6169806]lol ok well are you intrested?[/QUOTE]
Eh, I would be, but I'm afraid that you don't have enough posts for me to feel very safe. No offense or anything. Gotta blame the sad people who think stealPC CANA Maj 4 + permsin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=mothrfkar;6169697]How much are you looking for? I'd offer $60 for it
Also, do you accept nx cash as payment?[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/466826-cana-major-4-perms.html
$130
Showing the 5 most recent posts.