Posts by yacko
49 posts total, newest first.
WarRock Pblic 28.08.2009in WarRock - International Hacks - Okay thanks.
Is there an Anti-Kick in this hack? *Sorry if the question is newbie but I didn't hack for some time*WE11ington -> Injector 4rm4g3d0n V2.4 [28/08/2009]in WarRock - International Hacks - This hack is awesome... but unfortnaley no anti-kick... by the way... is there a hack with anti kick? :DHey I found new aimbotin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I'm just interested... why can't you download the file from uploaded?
If noone did it yet PM me, I could do it.Vac hack tutin Programming Tutorial Requests - What do you mean by "VAC hack". Do you want to disable it?WarRock Pblic 28.08.2009in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Resaun;983405]Will test this and see if it works...[/quote]
Did you already try?
I would like to know if it's undetected... anyways, looks sweet!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.