Posts by wtfnab
31 posts total, newest first.
100 Gold = $1?in Dragon Nest Discussions - [quote=hitman265;4823779]
are you just fking stupid or dumb? read all the fking replies b4 u fking make fking comment. I was saying I am tried of fking shit heads like you saying it is not a scam. I no it is not a scaHow to inject without being detected by hackshieldin Vindictus Tutorials - Lots of people seem to have problems with injecting, so here you go
Step 1. Acknowledge sinject sucks
Step 2. Don't use sinject
Step 3. Use PerX
DONESo let's say you were able to kill Hackshield...in Vindictus Discussions - Should worry more about killing it than what you'd do if it were killedSo let's say you were able to kill Hackshield...in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=kidsizedcoffin;4684388]They'd switch to gameguard, and even more normal windows background tasks would be detected as hacks.[/quote]
Still better than Punkbuster freezing your computer because windows isn't legCommand List (EP8P1)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - There's always a chance of getting banned, just be smart about it by not getting a ridiculous amount of exp in a short amount of time
Showing the 5 most recent posts.