Posts by Leonard DiCaprio
9 posts total, newest first.
The Hell Is Wrong With This Forumin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=Pimples700;12534044]u can gain posts by replying to us starting now.[/QUOTE]
no idea what you're on aboutInvesting Opportunityin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=ByodoM;12532828]I did not try and bring you or your potential investors down Leonard DiCaprio, re-read what I said:
"You'll need to elaborate further to get people interested. I'm always looking to make investmenThe Hell Is Wrong With This Forumin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=SKyNades;12532794]I remember when i was a noob like this lel[/QUOTE]
"lel" yeah you're 10.Investing Opportunityin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - CurtainCalled
post count and join date dont matter anyone with any amount of reputation can scam trick and decieve people I could either build repuatation post count, etc then pitch my idea or just be upfront and straiThe Hell Is Wrong With This Forumin Flaming & Rage - I'm trying to post a response to a stupid comment and I can't because apparently im trying to post a link?
CurtainCalled
post count and join date don't matter, anyone with any amount of reputation can scam, tri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.