Posts by Atoivas
21 posts total, newest first.
Cracked PS CS6 NOT WORKINGin Art & Graphic Design - I actually fixed it now, but I had to delete the crack and get another one. If this one fucks up Ill move to ps cc. So retarded that it fucked out over nothingCracked PS CS6 NOT WORKINGin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Crush;12540585]I heard from friends that they had the same issue, maybe adobe cracking down on bootlegged programs?
- - - Updated - - -
And I use Photoshop and After Effects CC and they run pretty good[/QUOTE]
Cracked PS CS6 NOT WORKINGin Art & Graphic Design - So I have the cracked version of PS Cs6 and recently its been acting like a fucking piece of shit. Its been randomly closing down while I work. Im contemplating moving to PS CC but Ive never used it before so Im kinda sWhy purchase games, but not play them?in Debate Fort - I have about 103 steam games and have bought over 1000 usd worth of steam cards for myself to use for games. I buy them because they are advertised as really well and I think they are something I would play. but then thWhat do you think of this?in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=aiutoo;12533693]Nice, but can you place gif background?
But is really nice.[/QUOTE]
Ive never actually tried that. But Im sure I could figure it out
Showing the 5 most recent posts.