Posts by vimmys
15 posts total, newest first.
GROUNDWAR ALL IN ONE INTERNATIONAL REFUND SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS¦IN-APP¦ADULTin User Services - I honestly dont honestly give a fuck I'm not going to feed into you kid. kill yourself please and never visit my service again. if you continue to post or reply on my thread with anything not retaining to a order that yoVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - [QUOTE=Peanut;12594166]LOL, that guy is going to get in trouble.[/QUOTE]
exactly what versa told me :) even knocked off 50 dollars! Great guy.
Cheap Fear of god for me tho!Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - [QUOTE=Peanut;12594100]2k on Barney, would like to see how it goes![/QUOTE]
Lucky for me the package was supposed to be signed, the DHL driver just left it in my front door and sigend it himself with a NSR and said receVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Versa is in the middle of doing 3 refunds for me!
Google: 1.1k
Prada(custom): 600
Barneys(custom): 2k
so far the experience has been nothing but great, deals with you jokes with you talks with you.
Will update on when🔥🔥🔥 | Netflix UHD Private 1 Month Accounts 1$ | Bulk Deals! | 🔥🔥🔥in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Can leave a nice detailed review for a vouch copy :) I would love to buy but all I have is paypal.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.