Posts by acdeleter
7 posts total, newest first.
R.I.P VACin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - has everyone who used this hack been vac ban because i have not gotten a ban yet but i also only used it once then reset my pc so idk if that make a differenceSimple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it?
- - - Updated - - -
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a I hacked for one day will I be banned after a full format?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=danslayer;12533591]I'm not sure if it is true or not.[/QUOTE]
How long would be a safe guess to know I'm not going to get vac ban?I hacked for one day will I be banned after a full format?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=danslayer;12533542]You could be, Vac bans are delayed so there's not much of a way of knowing.
But I hear that Polyhacks can last for quite sometime before they get detected if they were ran using polyloader[/QI hacked for one day will I be banned after a full format?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - So I downloaded the hack called "Simple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)" opened it then ran cs go played a few games then formatted will I be vac banned eventually? Btw I did not use poly loader I just ran the file straig
Showing the 5 most recent posts.