Posts by Handsup1
3 posts total, newest first.
Apple in app purchase refund helpin User Services - Poseidon your whole account is fabricated. You continually start new threads, you say that you accept paypal and then lied that you wanted bitcoin. I will post our whole conversation on here if you want. You are a scammeApple in app purchase refund helpin User Services - I am looking for a refunder that can refund 1,000$ purchase. I have already refunded twice on the account and this last time I tried I was denied. First two excuses were my son did it. This last one was that I did not reNeed three essays that are ten pages longin Work & Job Offers - Needing three essays that are ten pages long on the oil industry. I am paying 150$ for everything. I have page layout for essays at home. skype is steph353.
Thanks
Showing the 3 most recent posts.