Posts by asdfbuggers
8 posts total, newest first.
CrazyClient v4: Killing the game [X11.1]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Fuck yes, going to test this out as much as I can.How to Update Muledump Objects/Constantsin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - At the moment, I found a fork for muledump that has everything updated. I have tested it and it has all the new items.
Unfortunately GitHub links are banned from MPGH.CrazyClient v3: Login rewards and fixes [X11]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CrazyJani;12579359]This is something I've heard multiple times. Why are people using the command without a backpack? Obviously it won't work. It's mind boggling, just what were you hoping to achieve?[/QUOTE]
SomeCrazyClient v3: Login rewards and fixes [X11]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolization;12578700]There already is one. options > other > teleport to caller[/QUOTE]
If you hover over the title, it shows some info:
[QUOTE]Teleport to a person calling a dungeon.
Current keywords:
lab,manor,sCrazyClient v3: Login rewards and fixes [X11]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can you add a command to add keywords for the Teleport to Caller feature?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.