Posts by Kraser2
26 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Dude I highly recommend everyone to get this bot. I have a low-spec pc (and slow internet) and it works beautfiully. I thought I have to get nulgath reagents through a slow bot but this one kills it! +1 Respect for OPGrimoire 3.8 is Closing on its Own??in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=M4R5H411;14187684]It's not the pc. I recently purchased mine for $2k so that cant be it[/QUOTE]
nah dude sorry i meant to say that i maybe experience that because of bad pc, but u have good pc and also experienceGrimoire 3.8 is Closing on its Own??in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I also experience that. Having a bad pc sucks. Hope we can do something about itWhat to spend gold on?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - How do u exceed the gold cap? (Sry bad english lol)What class is better?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Combo is 4>1>2>3[S] ???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.