Posts by The Targeted
4 posts total, newest first.
Getting a new PC! Is this good?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - The cpu is going to be a major bottleneck, the GPU is quite good but the CPU is dual-core and is going to struggle massively when playing newer games and you're going to miss out on A LOT of FPS and probably experience FConsole Peasants VS PC Master Racein Debate Fort - I prefer PC but I'm willing to play anything. It really depends on what suits you, if you want the best possible graphics then you're probably better off with PC, but this will cost a shit ton of money in order to pay fo8yo girl's last journal post before abused to death" I hate this life"in General - That's a brilliant way to ruin a Friday, cheers! :(Question about hacking information , please be gentle to me.in General Hacking - Firstly you can't message anyone because you haven't got enough posts, I think you need 10. To answer your other question, you need to learn the programming language and try things out, when things don't work, you try an
Showing the 4 most recent posts.