Posts by CommendService
27 posts total, newest first.
CommendService Vouch Threadin Vouch Copy Profiles - Username: [CommendService]
Country: [Denmark]
Trades Completed: [4 so far]
Vouch Copies Completed: [0 Vouch copies given so far]
Preferred Method of Contact: [PM,Skype]
Why pick me: [Cuz im guranteedly the cheapest12-13 Year old Steam Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I've got no skype invite so far,
Sure you added me? :)
I cant find ur skypename when i search for it on skype!12-13 Year old Steam Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I've got 12-13 year old accounts for a cheap price!
NO csgo on em..
HMU on skype:
Mirkus-turkus50+ Banned accounts | 1 Banned account with Knife!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added on skype..
Offering a unbanned prime sem acc!BTC at 14% - pay via PayPalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Damn, this guy is just awesome!
Bought 10 usd BTC for 9$ PayPal
Will 100% trade again!
Once again.. TY!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.