Posts by masteradam13
28 posts total, newest first.
Best Gaming Mouse Of 2010 And 2009!in Sudden Attack General - I know I'm still using my old Microsoft Ball mouse! It's a bit frustrating to deal with but I manage to get Positive K/D with it so I'm perfectly set.
And yes... it has a cord.Things that help with hacking.in Sudden Attack General - Hello all, just wanted to know whether there are some things I might want to learn about computers or any programs I might want, or others might want if they want to create a hack. Would learning C++ help at all? Java? CI am Korean. This is Korea sudden attack!!! New Patch!!in Sudden Attack General - I just wish we could ADS, that's the only thing I really want in SANA.Favourite Gun?in Sudden Attack General - I want to know what your favourite gun that you have to purchase with points is!
No basic weapons, and no Cash weapons.
I'll get you started, right now I think my favourite is the one and only SG-550.GLITCHin Sudden Attack General - Or you could use Xfire, which is 10x easier.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.