Posts by Nonnen
16 posts total, newest first.
🤑 MONE¥MIND 🎵 SPOTIFY & APPLE ORGANIC HANDMADE PREMIUM STREAMING - 2500$ / MONTHin User Services - Added you on IM. /gewdTWITCH ADS SERVICE | MAKE $30 IN 1 DAY WITH TWITCH | UNIQUE SERVICEin User Services - [QUOTE=Nonnen;14983153]-1 Same here, bought 150$ worth of streaming and 2 affiliate accounts and they got suspended like 10 days after. :(
Can not recommend this service, I lost 150$ for nothing. The streaming itself waTWITCH ADS SERVICE | MAKE $30 IN 1 DAY WITH TWITCH | UNIQUE SERVICEin User Services - [QUOTE=roelvvv;14982776]I cannot recommend this service. I bought 4 days of streaming + a twitch account for around 80$.
Account got flagged, needed to provide Date of birth, which OP didn't have. After this my account gTWITCH ADS SERVICE | MAKE $30 IN 1 DAY WITH TWITCH | UNIQUE SERVICEin User Services - I'm interested in your service and added you on IM. :) Hopefully this can be turned into a steady money stream!GROUNDWAR ALL IN ONE INTERNATIONAL REFUND SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS¦IN-APP¦ADULTin User Services - Added you on IM. Looking forward doing business with you. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.