Posts by Trivexa
32 posts total, newest first.
Selling OP Colonel 5th Class Acc w/Rares like Steam R93, Firebird, Explorer, & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=fatfrog;12735865]Account sold to me, i paid a negotiated amount via paypal. He gave the details and we got it all sorted. Trade went smooth thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Sold successfully and smoothly within 15 minutes of meSelling OP Colonel 5th Class Acc w/Rares like Steam R93, Firebird, Explorer, & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Daily bump. Still looking for a legit buyer.500k+ Euros, 575+ Reds, Many Rare Guns, 2.5+ S/D, 2.0+ W/L; Absolute OP Account!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I should update this post: I was scammed actually. Its been roughly 3 weeks since I was scammed. I was just too busy trying to get it back that I forgot to update. Either ways, I can't seem to get it back. F**k...
- - -Selling 2-Star General Rank Account with Good Stats & IJJI Raresin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;12725473]
Can you confirm it was sold?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it was sold. I just never updated this post.Want to trade my account for different gun or rank. Dr Steam, 3 Mega capsule seasonsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Don't buy from her. She's a sly scammer. Scammed me but I was able to retrieve it. Be lucky I spared you $100+.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.