Posts by CorkyW
183 posts total, newest first.
Snow Valley Tent??in Combat Arms Glitches - OK 1st off if this isn't the right place let me know.
I don't mess with glitches much (and sorry I don't have a vid or anything) but wanted to let you hardcore glitchers know (if yall don't already???) The other night Some hacks do nothingin Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=muddafarker;7390546]Nah. This hack is a menu one. there was a picture of it that had a menu :P
---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------
Any other injectors ? Those inPrototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TyeTin;7391612]when I press insert nothing happen, i'm using windows 8[/QUOTE]
Likely doesnt work for Win 8. I've been having the same issue with just about every hack since I upgraded to 8. Sucks ass but it is wPrototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sanderhawk;7389509]can you please send me a good injector is use Extreme Injector v2,Xkickme_v6 butt it wont work for me please help me?[/QUOTE]
Everyone's prettymuch using what's available here so just try some Prototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Anyone using or tried this 1 on Windows 8?
And those of you who say it's working good, let us know what injector you're using please, and are you ciphering or not. Just to help others get it right the 1st time.
------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.