Posts by GSC3
20 posts total, newest first.
Old Steam Accounts (7Y+) | PayPal |in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=xijinRK;12767829]Yo check friend request bro, I have one for 5$ with free lifetime idle service, I can also add csgo to the account for 7$ extra if u want.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971066257/[/Old Steam Accounts (7Y+) | PayPal |in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=iTzMrJinx;12762809]Have a clean account, 13 year badge. Message back if interested, only $5[/QUOTE]
Add my skype.
matt_ccm1906Old Steam Accounts (7Y+) | PayPal |in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=o1Storm;12759914]What are you paying?
I have a 13 year old 7 digit
I don't have skype, so PM me or msg me on kik - o1Storm[/QUOTE]
Only doing deals through skype, sorry buddySwitched to ESEAin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Dot;12758625]
I would like to anyone provide an actual proof of their client being "bitcoin" miner, it's funny how people come up with a conclusions and then don't provide a singular history of how it came to be oLegendary Eagle | Prime | "Main" Steam Account | Other Games (£700+) | Cheapish?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Selling my "main" account. No VAC or GameBans, nor community bans.
Level 21
LE on CS:GO (Very high elo, 1-2 wins off LEM)
"Legit" account - Multiple screenshots, 100+ hours on a few games
Main games:
Arma 3 + Expa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.