Posts by LeMaj0r
152 posts total, newest first.
New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=Misirac;10711399]You just kill 2x boss with exp boost?
I want to explore what is detectedble......[/QUOTE]
I killed around 5-7 bosses.New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - None of my alts are banned, only my main.
But with my main I did do bossing, so my exp scales were probably very, very high. I'd say avoid doing bossing and just loot, money = power mirite?Why ppl use Kiloin Minecraft Discussions - The client isn't infected, though it is absolute trash.
Matix was infected with jRAT and was frowned upon, however said person is no longer on the team - the "new" team coder is DoubleParallax, since he coded the GUI anbuy in Russian Steam storein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Or you could buy from a multi-national CD Key Store with russian prices, and actually not throw your trust into a random who only has 4 posts.
But whatever floats 'yer boat, GLWS.Darkbotin Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=pdlpost;9871225]
It doesn't matter m8, I got a better program. Thanks for the kind words anyway /gewd[/QUOTE]
Nothing is better than DarkBot.
Unless you're referring to ApocalypseBot, which is infected.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.