Posts by Lulubot
19 posts total, newest first.
Fell for a headphone scam, anything I can do?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Dave84311;13607153]Credit card dispute?[/QUOTE]
I paid with my paypal balance so not possible. Also it was sent as goods and services so I could open a dispute with paypal, just not sure what to say. It's being sFell for a headphone scam, anything I can do?in Marketplace Talk - The story: my friend messaged me today freaking about these headphones were supposedly sponsoring Tekashi69 but the deal fell through, and that the company was giving away the $250 headphones for free, you just pay shippAnyone with experience in refunding google play in-app?in Marketplace Talk - I made a new google account with a new ip address on a new phone and with a new payment method, but I always run into this error when I try to buy something: "Error: Your transaction cannot be completed." This always hapLooking for someone to fix paypal refund - is it possible?in User Services - A couple days ago I bought a game account from someone, got scammed, I opened an Item Not As Described claim but they still managed to win. Looking for someone with experience that is able to call in to paypal for me andScammed on paypal, paid with goods and services - what do?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=itzsheng;13091220]Call them up and tell them is better. If it still doesn't work out, dispute with your bank/credit.[/QUOTE]
Been trying for the past 2 hours. The voice machine rarely directs me to a real person
Showing the 5 most recent posts.