Posts by SSGotenks
16 posts total, newest first.
NRCore w/ Necessities (DungeonGen Excluded)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=kayagolder;13083801]hey ive sewnt you a dm would appreciate if you can answer the question ive asked there if you wont answer it then ill try to learn thw hwole langauge of coding with flash in my lsessons i have How to edit wmap? + How do I start with more gold than default?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=KiD_CuDi_;12931681]Yeah but some dungeons that I wanted to change were already wmap.[/QUOTE]
Seraphs source has a World DecompilerChange music on PlayerWithinTransitionin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=GhostMareee;12931066]but someone has turn on music on rotmg?!?
http://i.imgur.com/OGBvQ9h.png
l dont see point to create this shit.[/QUOTE]
Lol and I thought I was the only one who turned off sounds/music.Change music on PlayerWithinTransitionin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=B3CLAWED;12925061]
EDIT: Also do you think I should make it so if the boss is killed it goes back to whatever the song before was?[/QUOTE]
Definitely.I can't find, serphos domain!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=ManKindGaming;12865262]Thank you! Hey you don't happen to know how to make given items SB do you?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, nvm cxy... Already has a tutorial on it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.