Posts by -=ProUser=-
16 posts total, newest first.
[Question]About x-hairin Visual Basic Programming - it's not appearing on the game screen now and not centered(denchk's)how can i...in Visual Basic Programming - what if it's not in the same path? if it is inside a folder?[Question]About x-hairin Visual Basic Programming - but how did denchik did his x-hair?how can i...in Visual Basic Programming - how can I do this:
if I check the checkbox / i press the button, it will start a process of another .exe
*For example:
I pressed the button then it will start the firefox.exe.
~Is it
process.start ("C:\Us[Question]About x-hairin Visual Basic Programming - ~I made a x-hair using vb8, i have 3 forms, the 2nd and the 3rd forms are for x-hair..I changed their size to 5, 50 and 50, 5. When I tried to debug it, the x-hair is not 50,5 and 5,50 size, and how can I make them alwa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.