Posts by pool0987
5 posts total, newest first.
Audition Online Codingin C++/C Programming - Hello? someone help me? ):Audition Online Codingin C++/C Programming - [quote=why06;2718811]Looks like the person is treating data as cold. add[eax], al is a useless instruction, it usually appears when a disassembler tries to dissassemble allocated memory which is set to 00.
Secondly tAudition Online Codingin C++/C Programming - [quote=Hell_Demon;2695974]I think those might be codes for cheatengine/artmoneys autoassembler or whatever it's called(or maybe TMK)[/quote]
HD hmm so what engine should i use to activate this codes?Audition Online Codingin C++/C Programming - [quote=Imported;2694667]
Umm pretty sure most of them are direct asm, amiright? I don't really do much C++ but isn't there a like..
__asm
or some shit which you can use to write direct asm to the process?
Audition Online Codingin C++/C Programming - Hello i am just wondering if any of you know how to use these codes?
I am not sure how but i think it is suppose be used by some sort of injector am i right? Anyone willing to tell me what are these?
Perfect Hac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.