Posts by paul21
179 posts total, newest first.
IMPORTANT REZ MODS FULLY PATCHED (CROSSFIRE NA)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=TopZ_Loser;6214396]I found a rez file( it not go with the Rez folder )
Open cf folder find a name " engine.rez"
When I rename it , it say out of memory
Any idea ?
Exsilium Rez modding NL[/QUOTE]
lmao didnt the wError Weapon Mod rez in CFID (Indonesia)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=budiluffy;6192529]I knew it, I mean "rez mod weapons" to work as before[/QUOTE]
try find another number, if not replace the original so u can playError Weapon Mod rez in CFID (Indonesia)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=budiluffy;6191196]same with me..in cf indo mod gun not work pleas some one help us...!! i am player crossfire from indonesia[/QUOTE]
Remove the mod and replace the original that will stop the errorHow to ?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - put mpgh and your name on
that will stop leechers
as your name will appear on the gun also :DBM143 New awesome Killmarks!!! [UPDATED]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - these looks pretty awesome nice to see something different :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.