Posts by Greengo
726 posts total, newest first.
Old MPGH Crossfire Clan members?in MPGH Crossfire Clan - Hello everyone, is there any old Crossfire MPGH clan members?
It's been a while since i post here, haha, alot has changed!Best Crosshair ?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=T3mP3r;6051295]
I usually use M4a1 C[/QUOTE]
For fun i use the guns they give you when you start out, and i use them untill they break completely. I currently have a Scar Light, XM8 advance and AWM.
I'm a great fBest Crosshair ?in CrossFire Discussions - If they're closer, it's easy too, kinda, i usually aim for the chest and head, and burst fire, not just unload my clip so my recoil isnt that much, and it tends to work out, it also depends how damaged your gun is.
UsualGot my account =]in CrossFire Discussions - Yeah, i miss Toxin too.Got my account =]in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=InHuman;6051102]if i could fine a co-leader again, i'd rebuild the whole clan *cough* Toxin *cough*[/QUOTE]
I'm planning on getting a new computer in about 3 weeks since my old computer broke down, but remember m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.