Posts by OneInAMilly
4 posts total, newest first.
Is there a way to unban accounts in blackshot?in Blackshot Discussion - Hey guys, Is there a way to unban accounts in blackshot global. Is a hack like that even possible? I do not mind paying for it as long as i can ge my account back. Thanks
Edit: I didnt use any hacks or macros. I attemptSELLING BLACKSHOT EU ACCOUNTin Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Guys, still selling this account. 100 euros. It has over 200 days of weapons and i have already shown them to you!
Contact me on facebook: _Flame BlackshotATTENTION!!!in Blackshot Discussion - he's lying, theyre all patchedSELLING BLACKSHOT EU ACCOUNTin Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Sorry about that, heres the evidence guys /whee
ht tps://ib b.c o/jBk k3v
htt ps://ibb.c o/e1L wAa
ht tps://ib b. co/fL 29Va
http s://i bb. co/f yRsiv
htt ps://i bb.c o/hBD SGF
htt ps://ibb .co/ijd uwF
htt ps://i bb. SELLING BLACKSHOT EU ACCOUNTin Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys,
I am bored of blackshot and no longer want to play.
I have :
Rifles:
AK SNOW (60 DAYS)
G36 NEON (33)
BREN TUNING (30)
ENFIELD AS (30)
HK LEOPARD (30)
HK 416 N (30)
M4A1 PINK (30)
G36 GRA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.