Posts by MasonF
122 posts total, newest first.
Hookless No Recoilin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Needs to be approved first Skeleton...CoD4 Crackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - It's not hard to find exactly what you're looking for.
In fact. If the website I did some work for ever pays me, I'll buy you a legit key. They're only 10 dollars.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Hahaha. I love the External Aimbot, I used it for so long on MW2
I don't think I'll touch it for Black ops though, but feel free to hack the shit out of any server you want.
Except mine, I'll ban your ass. :) <3Dr. Fatality's Engineer Guidein Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=sam22;2969783]which game is better cod mw2 or bad company 2 guys ?[/quote]
What the fuck do you think?
BC2 all the way.Bad Company crack aftr update.in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Stroop2000;2961110]And again this is not what i asked for :dwug:
1. I have a legit EA account
2. I have the illigal download version.
3. Crack to start the game doenst work after updating multiplayer.
4. Was
Showing the 5 most recent posts.