Posts by fuked
31 posts total, newest first.
Haxstars Review #8: Black Cipher 3in Combat Arms Discussions - LOL, "O shit, Everyones hacking here" Rofl!!!
Smarty your PC is FAST! It usally takes me 5 mins to login into CA!!! (Loading screen)How to play in USAin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [quote=shawdey;4088186]i think u can in twowar edition[/quote]
Yes, American players can now play with twowar. This was the thing I was checking out. Thanks for your reply, it is correct.
You will be playing on theHow to play in USAin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - American players can now play with twowar. (Google it: [Blackshot twowar])
You will be playing on the EU version of the game.
You still can't play on EU servers, you will only be allowed to join the World Server.[Help]Unable to Suspend a Thread.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Iamazn1;3342675]It'd help if you read the documentation on SuspendThread (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686345%28v=vs.85%29.aspx).
You're passing a ProcessID to SuspendThread, when you should be pas[Help]Unable to Suspend a Thread.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=XGelite;3341677]move on from vb6 to vb.net. > forget the passed![/quote]
So true. I'm going to try it in C++ later on. I dislike .Net tho. Just not comfortable with it I guess. VB6 I am.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.