Posts by -Sonic-
34 posts total, newest first.
Ptc threadin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Google it and you will see :P
Maybe it's your PC :DPtc threadin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Can I use a Comondo 64?Possible Unl. Ammo?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - There's unlimited ammo :) but some of the bullets are blanks but not all the time :) I tried and it worked =DWho would you want as minion of CA NA?in Combat Arms Discussions - Whit ftw!
He's beast coding hacks for Combat Arms!
Good luck!PUBLIC HACKS (WORKING AFTER NEW NEXON SILENT PATCH)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm the noob?
Lol!
I made the hack with those guys ^.^
So you are the noob!
I'm the admin of that website so get it ^.^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.