Posts by Bluthera
2,375 posts total, newest first.
How do we get the MPGH badges?in General - Ahh.. which reminds me, a few years ago we would aim for 50-150 posts a week.. huehuehue.. and then get banned. /whee
poor mods.Questions and answersin Debate Fort - [QUOTE=RJ;5795462]Ron Paul is %100 honest/trustworthy.[/QUOTE]
While his trustworthiness could be rated extremely high, I doubt anyone can be said to be truly "100%" honest.
That said, pretty much every single offiHow do we get the MPGH badges?in General - how to unlock level 2 /lookinMy computer specs - I think it's beast.. xDin General - I'm so jelly /ragecry
Still trying to run stuff on my ATI Radeon HD4650 and DDR2 RAM..Disappointed In Americain General - 1) These cases of police brutality rarely go unpunished. In most stories you hear about such cases, involved officers are often investigated and punished, and the victims are sometimes given a heavy amount of compensatio
Showing the 5 most recent posts.