Posts by Mesut12
145 posts total, newest first.
✅TV STORE 🌟$1-$5🌟 SPORTS 🔥 STREAMING 🔥 VPN 🔥 LEARNING 🔥 MUSIC 🔥 ADULT 🔥 ETC ✅in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have used this guy's services 4 or 5 times now and he delivers a top class service every single time. What a champ! Do not hesitate to use him.✅TV STORE 🌟$1-$5🌟 SPORTS 🔥 STREAMING 🔥 VPN 🔥 LEARNING 🔥 MUSIC 🔥 ADULT 🔥 ETC ✅in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm usually too lazy to leave a vouch (apologies) but this guy is a legend. Excellent communication and an even better service. I've used him a few times now and everything is always bang on. Don't hesitate to use him. C★★★★ EBAY BOOST SERVICES | ✅ RANK YOUR ITEMS HIGHER ON EBAY SEARCH |✅ ★★★★in User Services - +Vouch for Seller. Bought watchers and he delivered... very helpful too.[Discussion] Official Bitcoin Price Discussion Threadin Cryptocurrency Talk - We have not hit the bottom yet, maximum this will go is 4.7k, slight chance of 5.2. We won't see 6k for a long long time. After that Btc will find it's real bottom at sub 3k.Bitcoin is losing dominancein Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Dave84311;13662822]
BCH is not Bitcoin
BTC is Bitcoin
Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot[/QUOTE]
I think Bch sounds a lot like Satoshi's whitepaper.
- - - Updated - - -
Btc down - gains market dominance b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.