Posts by xlightx
14 posts total, newest first.
MultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - FAISAL32: Sure I can add it but I gotta know why you want it can you explain
Sure! so, when i run delves, even with the potions. its annoying to do full clears. there's a "glow enemies" script in Trove 4.6 CT that makMultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iizl;15407520]approval pls Hennessy[/QUOTE]
Did you not see this....
[QUOTE=Hennessy;15406563]One mention will suffice.[/QUOTE]MultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15405201]Sure I can add it but I gotta know why you want it can you explain
Sure! so, when i run delves, even with the potions. its annoying to do full clears. there's a "glow enemies" script in Trove MultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15405201]Sure I can add it but I gotta know why you want it can you explain
Sure! so, when i run delves, even with the potions. its annoying to do full clears. there's a "glow enemies" script in Trove 4.MultiCheatin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xlightx;15404807]Hey! love this program. a major upgrade from the trove 4.6 CE. Would you be able to add the color enemies hack? i like using it for delves.[/QUOTE]
Hey FAISAL32 , just wondering if you saw this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.