Posts by Darksideous
9 posts total, newest first.
Void Knight Sword (Unreleased) Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Just use le bot 'mana golem'...Dark Crystal Shards(Carbon)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=HalR;12655163]Right, for the most part, this is a great bot, really good work. I think that the fix command you issued for stalagbite should be included in the main post, so poeple can find it easily, because I thDark Crystal Shards(Carbon)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Wow! 100 DCS Overnight?! Oh man...
I think what happens is after I complete the quest while I'm stuck in stalagbite (That command you provided), I have 0 reagents left so I just stay there and go AFK.Dark Crystal Shards(Carbon)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've left it twice running over night, it farms 4-5 DCS and then I lose connection for some reason.
Man why am I getting all these problems :(Dark Crystal Shards(Carbon)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I'm using carbon and typed it in exactly like that, after getting the hair the only thing visible when it gets to that command is the stalagbite map :/
Edit: I'll try it again.
Edit2: It works now! :D Idk what happened
Showing the 5 most recent posts.