Posts by nickynick
3 posts total, newest first.
ESP for BO4in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=lollmaowu;14052171]Im willing to pay up to 10-15 bucks for just an ESP for blackout on BO4. Thats it no aimbot, no nothing, just an ESP[/QUOTE]
With all due respect, you obviously do not know what goes into mak[1.06] BO4 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=drco;14052272]Don't work for me... I make all like on this forum and nothing work only crash when start it[/QUOTE]
Change the name of the executable from whatever it currently is to something random. The name iLooking for North American player to hack with(I have hacks)in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - I am starting a smurf account today and it should be at least plat 3 by Monday if you're looking for someone decent to play with and I have no problem burning my account.
Side note: also in the market for an ESP if some
Showing the 3 most recent posts.