Posts by Modern
92 posts total, newest first.
How do you earn free ZP on china CF?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I would like to know how to earn free zp on china cf?Run 2 crossfire on 1 pc !!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It doesnt work, it says this game cannot be run on Virtual MachineIs there a Bot for farming?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Can you teach me how?Is there a Bot for farming?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have two computers and I sometimes farm. Farming sometimes gets boring but ranks you up higher so I was wondering if theres a bot were it automatically kills the other person. I was also wonder if there is something liOfficial Farming Threadin CrossFire Discussions - Frist post whoot!!!
When: Weekends
How Much time: About 1 Hour
Time Zone: Eastern
Others: I go first then you go.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.