Posts by coachsu
11 posts total, newest first.
How to lose Lower Belly Fat ?in Health & Fitness - Actually, there are a couple of ways to lose fat. The most important thing you would want to worry about is your diet. While you want to make sure you are in a caloric deficit, you also want to be eating clean. Try to onWhat Supplements do you take?in Health & Fitness - I take whey and bcaas but I personally I feel that bcaas worked well in the beginning of lifting but did not work as well when you start lifting consistently for a number of months.How often a week do you exercise?in Health & Fitness - I only do chest and arms 5 days a week. Never do legs or cardio, waste of time!Energy Drinks (best to wake up)in Health & Fitness - Try the new 3D Energy drinks. They taste better than monster and red bull imo$2 PER BOOK - RoseGolds Book Store - Cheapest audiobooks, textbooks and eBooksin User Services - Added and pm'd!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.