Posts by Combatmech
14 posts total, newest first.
[Request] Dot scope to iTechin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey, I know that im a Choob but i really need this mod. I want the "iTech scope to have the exact same magnification as the Dot scope but still the +5% Aiming as iTech. I am really just talking to Corndog and mongoose.
m9 into minigun modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Dude just put a screenie and it will be approved.[Request]L96A1 TO Black magnumin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Dude someone already made a L96A1 to Super Magnum.Tutorial for MPGHin Combat Arms Help - Hi. Im sorta new on MPGH so can you like give me a tutorial? thanks
_________________________________________________________________
Help me raise my habamon! lol jk but try.{Request} How do you change the rectiles?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Hey im a "Choob" and How do you like Level out of it to like "Dual-keybaord member" and "Bobo trainer"?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.